ROGin Asset Management is Registered Fund Management Company (RFMC) regulated
by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and a fund adopting bottom-up based top-down methodology which seeks to deliver alpha to investors. We avoid the pitfalls of human emotion and psychological subjectivity in trading (such as greed and fear) through the ROG system. Our solution will produce low correlation with the market, which will satisfy investors requirement to diversify their portfolio. We are creative and contrarian.
What We Do
We seek to generate absolute returns over the market cycle with the 'ROG System' which is 100% systematic strategy.
The ROG system, driven by algorithms has been developed and refined over one decade. It is based on extensive experience trading different markets and analyzing market behavior, as well as robust mathematical and statistical principles. It is also designed to exploit the momentum in price action of foreign currency rates.
The approach is to trade the major currency pairs versus the US Dollar (primarily the US Dollar against the Euro Currency, British Pound, Japanese Yen, Swiss Franc, Canadian Dollar, Australian Dollar and New Zealand Dollar) which has high frequency in nature.
We also utilize an active discretionary process to express global thematic ideas in various asset classes such as equities and derivatives through fundamental research and bottom-up stock picking to produce consistent and strong risk adjusted returns.
The ROGin Asset Management Team
- Bachelor of Business Administration, National University of Singapore
- Member of the Singapore Society of Financial Analyst
- Wynnes Financial Advisers Pte Ltd
- Quantum Asset Management
- SJAM Investment Managers Pte Ltd
- China Insurance Co. Pte Ltd
- Keppel Securities Pte Ltd
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering, Nanyang Technological University
- Henley Executive Hedge Fund Program
- Post-Diploma in Fund Administration
- Absolute Fund Management (2018)
- Gordian Capital Pte Ltd (2015-2017)
- Andes Fund Management Pte Ltd
- Solutino Pte Ltd (2011-2013)
- Falcon Capital Singapore Pte Ltd
- RGE International Pte Ltd (2007-2009)
- Bachelor of Chinese language & literature, Kookmin University of S.Korea
- Oxford Algorithmic Trading Programme
(Saïd Business School,
University of Oxford, 2018)
- Chelsea Innovation Inc. CEO
(Republic of Korea, 2015-18)
- Proprietary Trader